ENGINEERING & PROJECT MANAGER
- The Engineering & Project Manger will be responsible for leading the Technical Team in providing engineering & design solutions mainly related to the aggregate crushing/screening plants, concrete mix batch plants, asphalt plants and other construction or heavy industry related plant requirements.
- Leads and directs the technical team of Mechanical Engineers, drafters, and technical designers on the following tasks:
- Develop engineering / design concepts with the technical team to service queries or request for quotations. This includes the required sketches, construction and/or fabrication drawings, auto-cad representation as required.
- Prepare project material schedules & pricing estimates
- Insures all completed projects have as-built drawings
- Define project success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout project life cycle
- Develop best practices to promote safety, cost efficiency, and tools for project execution and management.
- Manages project implementation to ensure these are completed safely, within approved budget, and within the approved project timeline completion. These projects include but not limited to the following:
- Aggregate crushing/screening plants
- Vibro plants
- Cement Batch plants
- Asphalt plants
- Conveying structures
- Special engineering fabrications
- Regularly prepares project tracking summary reports and submits (or presents) these project progress reports to the President (and/or the LEAD TEAM during regular MANCOM meetings)
- Oversees product construction and testing to ensure completion of projects as efficiently and effectively as possible.
- Collaborates with, and assists the SALES TEAM in promoting customer/client satisfaction by providing the necessary engineering or technical support as required
- Graduate of Mechanical Engineering or equivalent experience
- At least 5 years successful experience in engineering design
- At least 5 years experience as Project Engineer or as Project Manager
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Competency in Project Management (planning and scheduling, cost estimation and budgeting, oversight/supervision, troubleshooting and project reporting)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Defines Sales Targets
- Develops plans to acquire new customers or clients
- Strategizes and achieves Sales Targets using different measures/approach
- Projects sales and determines the profitability of products and services
- Prepares the costing of canvass for Trading, Manufacturing, and Fabrications
- Determines discount rates or special pricing plans
- Monitors customer preferences to determine the focus of sales efforts
- Reviews and analyzes monthly sales performance and performs action plans as needed
- Resolves customer complaints regarding sales and services
- Submits monthly reports to the General Manager/President
- Creates a sales and marketing orientation among the team
- Plans and coordinates training programs for Sales Account Specialists (SAS)
- Reviews of Request for Quotations (RFQs) and offers
- Reviews of other transactions related to sales activities such as:
- Daily Client Visit Report submitted by SAS
- Liquidation of expenses incurred by SAS
- Itineraries for the following week
- PMR prior to purchasing
- Performs other tasks required by the General Manager and President
- Graduate of any Business Course
- At least 5 years’ experience as Sales Manager in a related firm
- With strong analytical, communication, leadership, and customer-service skills.
SALES ENGINEER & SALES ACCOUNT SPECIALIST
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Marketing, Business Administration, or equivalent experience.
- Successful track record as Sales Representative in Aggregates and Mining Industry.
- Excellent in Written and Verbal Communication.
- Preferably has a working and extensive knowledge of Aggregate Crushing and Concrete Batching Plant.
- Outstanding Customer Service Skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office